- Effective Odor Control: Absorbs moisture and odor particles to keep gear fresh long-term.
- Many Uses: Use in shoes, bags, gloves, drawers – any confined spaces that get stinky!
- Kid-Safe: Non-toxic with no harmful or harsh ingredients.
- Long-Lasting: Reuse the pods again and again for up to 6 months!
- Compact Size: Our flexible, 4 x 6 inch pods fit most types of gloves and shoes.
Ongoing Odor Control for Sports Gear
Moisture attracts bacteria which create odors. Our Gear Therapy Pods keep your shoes and sports gear fresh by absorbing moisture and removing stubborn odor particles from the air. They’re designed to work with our Gear Therapy Spray for lasting odor protection, as follows:
- Step 1: Spray stinky item with Gear Therapy Spray and let dry (this kills the bacteria that’s already there)
- Step 2: Put in the Gear Therapy Pods after each equipment use (this absorbs the moisture so new bacteria don’t show up)
Made In The USA
Kobi Gear Therapy Pods are made by us at our Chicago manufacturing facility with high-quality, nationally-sourced ingredients.
Comprehensive, Non-Toxic Odor Control
Our Gear Therapy Pods are completely natural and take a multi-pronged approach to odor control:
- Silica Gel: Highly effective at absorbing moisture
- Activated Charcoal: Highly effective at capturing odor particles
- Rock Salt: Helps pull in moisture to aid absorption
- Pine Wood Pellets: Provide additional absorption support plus antibacterial properties
- Unscented – suitable for everyone in the family!
- Pods feature a looped cord and keyring so they can be easily hung or attached to the inside of sports bags
- Contents are double-sealed – in a cotton sleeve then a linen pouch – to prevent tears and spillage
I picked up a two pack of the odor eliminator pods for my boxing bag. I keep one with my gloves and clothes. I keep the other with my wraps and towel. Even if my wraps start to stink a little, everything else in the pockets still smells fresh. My wraps do not stink as often since I’ve started using these. My only dislike is they don’t really have a scent. Not a big deal for me because I don’t use much with a scent. If you are looking for a cover up, buy some spray. If you want a great odor eliminator, you found them. At this moment, the price seems a little high. If they last for 9-12 month, I will say it is worth the price. Depending of how long they last, I may buy again.
These work to eliminate odor, not as much as I was hoping, or rather, as fast but they still work pretty well, so I’m happy with them. I put them in my work shoes when I get home, and it helps to freshen them up. If it seems like the odor eliminators aren’t working as well, I’ll switch shoes to give it a little more time to work, and it works. I’d definitely recommend these, they’re nice to have! I don’t have foot odor problems, but my office is very cold at times, so my feet sweat, and over time, my shoes we’re getting smelly, so that’s why I gave these a try, and I really like them!
I used to have to place stinky boots under the hot sun to attempt to get rid of the smell. These odor eliminator bags work wonders indoors and help to remove 80% of the odor overnight.
Works well to eliminate most of the odor smell. Best in enclosed areas but doesn’t help with odors that are ingrained into the object for a while, like towels, carpets, and shoes.
I used these on my boxing gloves I use 6 days a week in a very intense workout. There is no scent which is good because other brands after time tend to get a weird scent to them. These pulled all the moisture out of my gloves and removed the scent that was there !
My shoes always smell pretty bad since so sweat a lot on daily exercise. This little bags seem to be small, but they do the job well and keep my shoes smell fresh. I’m not sure how long can this last before it can’t obsorb anymore.
I have a large gym bag where I put my kids Muay Thai gear from shin protectors to boxing gloves. We wipe down the gear once a week with disinfectant wipe but there always seems to be some lingering smell. If I were to give the bag a funk-o-meter rating it would be about 3 out of 10 in terms of smell. This helped reduce the smell in the bag without adding additional scents to cover it up. The listing says that it lasts up to one year but I’m skeptical about that claim. For now it seems to be working though. To keep the other bag fresh, I placed it into a ziplock bag and will pull it out if I start to notice funk from the gym bag but so far it’s working as I had hoped.
I used all types of air-freshner packets and sprays on my sons hockey bag and equipment over the years and they all help with odor, but these seem to be different than most because they are fragrance free, so they are not just masking odor. Usually the ones sold in hockey stores have a fragrance and last only a few weeks. I feel they have to be more effective at absorbing moisture just because they are much larger than most. Plus, 2 come in a pack, which is great because I need to use both of them in that bag!
I think they are a good investment in time and money. It’s like a washing machine for your sneakers without damaging your expensive sneakers. It’s not 100% effective for really smelly sneakers, but it’s good enough.
Just received this item and placed it in my gym bag. There are 2 packages and they seem to be sewed tight. I like that there is a string with a key ring attached. I used this to hook this bag to a key holder in my gym bag. First impression is good.