- Designed for Kids: Gentle enough for kids aged 5 and up, powerful enough for teens.
- Super Safe: Non-toxic with no aluminum, no parabens, no GMOs, no fake stuff.
- Allergy Friendly: No baking soda, no nut oils, no dyes – no irritation!
- No Mess: Rolls on smoothly with no drips, stickiness, or staining.
- Goes On Clear: No white marks or clumpy stuff, just perfect-looking pits from the get-go!
- Fresh, Amazing Scents: 1 Fresh Lime & 1 Mountain Mint.
Complete Odor Protection Designed for Sports
While most deodorants use just one safeguard against odor, ours stops B.O. in three ways:
- Prevents odor-causing bacteria from developing
- Kills the sneaky bacteria that slip through the cracks
- Reactivates and strengthens as you sweat
Made In The USA
Kobi Sport Deodorant is made by us at our Chicago manufacturing facility. We use high-quality, nationally-sourced ingredients, and our product meets the strict Beyond Clean Beauty standards created by Whole Foods Market.
Safest Deodorant Available
Kids love to say “no”, and so do we. In fact, when formulating our deodorant we said “no” an awful lot:
NO aluminum, NO baking soda, NO harmful chemicals, NO carcinogens, NO artificial fragrance, NO propylene glycol, NO phthalates, NO parabens, NO sesame, NO sulfates, NO silicone, NO nut oils, NO GMOs, NO gluten, NO dyes, NO talc, NO soy, NO animal testing.
Smart Roll-On Design
- Not goopy or messy like stick deodorants that often melt
- Not hard or chalky, smooth liquid glides on easily
- Not oil-based so it won’t stain clothing
- With daily use, one bottle lasts 2-3 months!
Mild, Light Fragrance
- “Fresh Lime” scent — lime and lemon peels
- “Mountain Mint” scent — spearmint with hints of cedarwood and peppermint
- Only 100% pure essential oils used in very small quantities
- Friendly for kids with fragrance sensitivity
- BPA-free, kid-safe plastic bottle
- Secure screw-on cap ensures no leaking in bags
- FDA compliant and 100% recyclable
- TSA approved travel size (3 fl. oz.)
Unfortunately, this just did not work well for us. We live in southwest Florida, so maybe the heat and humidity were just too much. Three applications throughout the day, and body odor was still present. We’ll stick with Hume, a natural deodorant that works much better for us with only one application needed.
We’re sorry to hear that, Heather! We do have lots of regular Florida customers for whom the deodorant works great, but we understand that everyone’s body chemistry is a little different. Thanks for giving Kobi a try.
My son is loving these deodorants!!
This deodorant is great! I play ice hockey and after a game I still smell good! Also it lasts the whole day!
We’re glad to hear it’s working well for you! And hockey is pretty much the ultimate testing grounds – if it works at the rink it’ll work anywhere 🙂