- 4 Big Benefits: Stops chafing, controls odor, absorbs moisture, and soothes skin.
- Use on Body & Feet: Keeps young athletes dry and chafe-free, and stops feet from getting stinky!
- Super Safe: All-natural, non-toxic formula with no talc, no artificial fragrance, no fake stuff.
- Fresh, Amazing Scent: Spearmint with hints of cedarwood and peppermint.
Finally, A Powder Designed For Sports
Our 4-in-1 Body Powder is your young athlete’s new best friend. It’s been specially designed to be an all-in-one solution that:
- Stops chafing under the arms, on the inner thighs, or wherever uncomfortable rubbing happens
- Controls odor in funky areas, such as the feet (hey, armpits aren’t the only place that gets stinky!)
- Absorbs moisture to keep your child feeling fresh and dry
- Soothes chafed or irritated skin and protects it from further irritation
It’s a must-have for every young athlete’s sports bag!
Made In The USA
Kobi 4-in-1 Body Powder is made by us at our Chicago manufacturing facility. We use high-quality, nationally-sourced ingredients, and our product meets the strict Beyond Clean Beauty standards created by Whole Foods Market.
Naturally Safe & Effective
Many body powders on the market contain talc, which is now thought to be a cancer-causing ingredient. Our body powder contains NO talc, and instead uses safe ingredients such as kaolin and tapioca starch to provide that silky-smooth, talc-like feel.
Our body powder also contains NO baking soda, which can be highly irritating to skin due to its high pH level (this is also why we don’t use it in our Sport Deodorant). Instead, we rely on mild, skin-friendly zinc oxide and magnesium hydroxide to control body odor.
Mild, Light Fragrance
- “Mountain Mint” scent — spearmint with hints of cedarwood and peppermint
- Only 100% pure essential oils used in very small quantities
- Friendly for young athletes with fragrance sensitivity
- Easy-to-use flip-open cap
- Portable size makes it perfect to keep in sports bags
- BPA-free, kid-safe plastic bottle
- FDA compliant and 100% recyclable
This powder works as advertised. It absorbed my child’s sweat and kept him smelling great. My child loves it. Will buy again.
Messy messy messy! Smells great and it does work for stinky shoes! If you don’t like mint you may want to choose a different fragrance. A little goes a long way. This definitely help cut down on our kids stinky shoes that I forget to remind them to use it. That’s when I realized it was working 😆. Very happy customer.
This powder has a fine, soft consistency and a fresh minty smell. It does a good job of keeping the body dry and preventing chaffing. The price is a little steep, especially because I have several sons using it. Otherwise, I really like it.
Helps contain the kids whopper juniors now
It works and smells great. Like opening a pack of Wrigley’s spearmint gum. Only issue I have is the price feels a little high for the quantity. This is so much better smelling than the medicated smell of most body/foot powders, though.
If you have a teenage boy in your home, then you are likely familiar with the particular scent of this species. If that boy is more active than most, the scent will be unmistakable. This is a product that won’t eliminate all odors, but it is a great start to improving the quality of air, and life, in your home! My teen did not like the scent for all over body usage—said it would make him smell like a breath mint. However, he uses it on his feet and in his shoes to great effect. Everyone in my home is breathing easier.
This product helped my sons sneaker odor problem asap! It smells like peppermint candy, refreshing nice and minty. I sprinkled on his feet right before putting his socks, and then put his sneakers on. The refreshing scent was still active after my son got home from school. I highly recommend this product.
I ordered this powder for my kids smelly feet. Powder is very minty smelling. The powder comes out very slow which is a good thing because they don’t over use. The kids have commented that their feet feel fresh and i have noticed a definite improvement in odor.
Perfect to keep you kids feet healthy without a medication type smell to go with it. Works well!
I’m using this powder as a better way for me to avoid deodorants but still keep my pits fresher and dryer than using nothing at all. I just put a little in one hand and rub both together before I rub that into my armpits which feels great. I like the smell and the list of ingredients includes peppermint and spearmint so it’s an all natural aroma that isn’t irritating. Overall, it’s above average for my needs and I recommend it with 4 stars.