- Designed for Kids: Gentle enough for kids aged 5 and up, powerful enough for teens.
- Super Safe: Non-toxic with no aluminum, no parabens, no GMOs, no fake stuff.
- Allergy Friendly: No baking soda, no nut oils, no dyes – no irritation!
- No Mess: Rolls on smoothly with no drips, stickiness, or staining.
- Goes On Clear: No white marks or clumpy stuff, just perfect-looking pits from the get-go!
- Fresh, Amazing Scent: Lime and lemon peels.
Complete Odor Protection Designed for Sports
While most deodorants use just one safeguard against odor, ours stops B.O. in three ways:
- Prevents odor-causing bacteria from developing
- Kills the sneaky bacteria that slip through the cracks
- Reactivates and strengthens as you sweat
Made In The USA
Kobi Sport Deodorant is made by us at our Chicago manufacturing facility. We use high-quality, nationally-sourced ingredients, and our product meets the strict Beyond Clean Beauty standards created by Whole Foods Market.
Safest Deodorant Available
Kids love to say “no”, and so do we. In fact, when formulating our deodorant we said “no” an awful lot:
NO aluminum, NO baking soda, NO harmful chemicals, NO carcinogens, NO artificial fragrance, NO propylene glycol, NO phthalates, NO parabens, NO sesame, NO sulfates, NO silicone, NO nut oils, NO GMOs, NO gluten, NO dyes, NO talc, NO soy, NO animal testing.
Smart Roll-On Design
- Not goopy or messy like stick deodorants that often melt
- Not hard or chalky, smooth liquid glides on easily
- Not oil-based so it won’t stain clothing
- With daily use, one bottle lasts 2-3 months!
Mild, Light Fragrance
- “Fresh Lime” scent — lime and lemon peels
- Only 100% pure essential oils used in very small quantities
- Friendly for kids with fragrance sensitivity
- BPA-free, kid-safe plastic bottle
- Secure screw-on cap ensures no leaking in bags
- FDA compliant and 100% recyclable
- TSA approved travel size (3 fl. oz.)
So, my 13 year old grandson steps up, puts my head on his shoulder and gives me a big hug after going awhile without seeing him. Wonderful feeling, right? Oh, my, but his hormones are raging and that sweet baby smell has definitely gone away. My eyes were burning and he thought it was hilarious. After trying almost every deodorant on the store shelves, I researched the deodorants for teens and bought Kobi Sport Deodorant. It works! He was over yesterday and smelled just as fresh as he had in the morning. According to him, he likes the clean fragrance, the fact that it leaves no residue on his clothing and the fact that the lack of body odor is not missed by those around him.
I have purchased a number of natural deodorants for my tween (now young teen) but none have truly helped with odor until we found Kobi. Kobi deodorant glides on clean, doesn’t dry the skin and has a light, pleasing scent. We’re all super happy with this deodorant and my child no longer smells like a hoagie with too many onions – hooray! All kidding aside, the most important aspect for us is that Kobi is free of nut oils – a necessity for anyone who suffers with peanut and tree nut allergies. I am grateful that Kobi manufactures a safe, nut free deodorant that really works. Thanks, Kobi! Both the Sweet Lime and Sunset Bloom are hits in our house. Will buy Kobi deodorant again and again!
I like this product and my son likes it
My son is new on the deodorant scene and it was so fun to watch his curiosity about this product. It rolls on smoothly and smells nice.
I got this for my 14 year old daughter and it has been great so far. She loves that it doesn’t stain her black t-shirts and after she applies it she doesn’t even notice that it’s on.
Would definitely buy again.
Smells like fresh lime juice. Rolls on white and dries to semi-clear. Nice introduction to deodorant for tweens.
Thanks for the review, Laura. You’ll be pleased to know that our new and improved formula rolls on clear! Same strong performance, now with a better appearance. 🙂
I couldn’t believe it when I caught a whiff of my 10-year-old daughter! I thought she was too young to smell this bad but… apparently not 🙁 She is too young though, and her skin too delicate, to use regular, adult deodorant. I started looking for organic options. hoping to find something mild (but effective!) that didn’t smell like an adult product. I asked around and was thrilled to hear from a friend about the new, kid-oriented deodorant Kobi and ordered one right away. I love that it is locally produced with natural ingredients and that while mild, it does the job! It’s easy for her to apply and the lime scent is pleasant but subtle. She’s been using it for a couple of weeks and no longer smells like a stinky old-man 😄 Thanks, Kobi!
Perfect scent for my young son – nice and fresh without smelling like cologne. He’s digging it so far.
Excited to find a well made and natural product that is safe for my child. I look for brands that are fully transparent about their ingredients instead of just listing “Fragrance”. No more mass produced and chemically suspicious deodorants around here anymore!